Peer Learning Circles for Executive Directors- Sign Up Today!
Attention: Executive Directors! Are you looking for a chance to connect with others in your role and talk about the sticky issues you can’t talk to staff about? Could you use a little support? The Food Systems Leadership Network is launching Peer Learning Circles just for you! The goals of these Peer Learning Circles are to cultivate solidarity and peer support across your network, share useful and relevant information and resources to strengthen your work, and foster strategic thinking and problem-solving to advance the good food movement.
During these calls, participants will:
- connect with fellow food systems leaders,
- tackle individual and collective “sticky issues” and challenges, and
- provide encouragement and support to one another in a confidential and supportive environment.
Learning Circles will be led by facilitators with experience as Executive Directors and will meet monthly for four months (March-June 2019) via 60-75-minute videocalls.
Spring 2019 Learning Circle Facilitators:
- Cheyenna Weber, Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group, New Executive Directors Group
- Erica Williams, A Red Circle, Executive Directors of Color Group
- Joseph McIntyre, 10 Circles, Mixed Size and Experience Levels Group
- Megan Kemple, Oregon Farm to School and School Garden Network, Small Organizations Group
- Noemi Giszpenc, Cooperative Development Institute, Mid-large Organizations Group
The Sign-up period is open until February 28th, or when groups are filled. Slots will be filled on a first-come First-serve so don’t delay! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019peercircles