We’re excited to have you join this growing community of food systems leaders from across the country!
The FSLN is free to join and offers a variety of opportunities for food systems leaders--at any stage of their career-- to connect with and learn from peers, access professional development and organizational capacity building, and strengthen their leadership practice. Whether it’s through attending intensive, in-person trainings, working directly with a food systems expert in the Mentorship Program, or attending a virtual, topical Coffee Chat, the FSLN offers numerous ways to get involved.
All of these opportunities can be accessed via this online platform.
Engage With Your Peers
- Peer Learning Circles: Sign up to convene regularly with your peers, dig into common challenges, and build deeper relationships.
- Coffee Chats: Attend a facilitated skill-share on various topics and share experiences, crowdsource ideas, and make connections.
- Discussion Groups: Ask questions, explore resources, and follow up directly with folks in these topical Discussion Groups.
- Digital Meet Ups: Meet fellow FSLN members, hear about the network’s latest updates and offerings
Strengthen Your Skills
- Systems Leadership Retreats: reflect on your journey and your work while building your systems thinking, leadership, and facilitation skills with a group of your peers.
- Food Systems Mentorship Program: connect with proven leaders and experts as thought partners and coaches in a six-month mentorship program. Let us know if you’re interested in participating as a mentor or nominating a mentor of yours for the Mentorship Program.
- eLearning Series: Attend live sessions and explore archived eLearning courses, including webinars on value chain coordination, innovative strategies for systems change, and the Non-Profit Boot Camp eLearning Course. PS. These can make great onboarding docs for new hires!
Partner with us:
- FSLN Community Moderator: Become a Community Mod and help facilitate peer learning and resource sharing, generate new content, and encourage engagement and communication on the FSLN online community of practice platform.
- Webinars, podcasts, and videos: Amplify your best practices and key lessons learned, innovative ideas, and/or personal leadership story with the broader FSLN membership base as a webinar presenter or podcast/video feature.
Share Your Story:
- Partner Profile: Share the story of your organization or the work of an organization you’re inspired by in an FSLN Partner Profile.
- Resource Spotlight: Highlight a “resource-full” organizations and shed light on the wealth of information and resources available to individuals working on food systems change, and how to tap into it all.
- Featured Leader: Nominate an individual you’re inspired by and amplify their story in an FSLN Featured Leader piece. This is a great place to recognize the many leaders in this field who are working tirelessly to strengthen their communities and transform the food system
- Reflection Pool: Write for the FSLN’s monthly newsletter, The Catalyst, as one of our Reflection Pool contributors and share your thoughts, ideas, and reflections with the community of Food Systems Leadership Network members.
Join this dynamic network to connect with peers, share resources, and strengthen your skills!
Add your organization to the Network Map by registering as an FSLN Partner Organization.
Explore upcoming webinars, events, and opportunities from across the country.
Contact us at FSLNinfo@winrock.org